TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LOYALTY PROGRAMME OF THE ONLINE STORE WWW.HAPPYSNACKY.PL
§ 1. General Provisions
1. The organizer of the Loyalty Programme is the owner of the following brands: Happy Snacky, Trzypsy, Napsanosy and Łapsie - M4M GROUP sp. z o.o., based in Tarnowskie Góry, ul. Gliwicka 35, 42-600 Tarnowskie Góry, Poland, NIP: 6452548001, REGON: 385058923, KRS: 0000818491, hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer".
2. The Terms and Conditions constitute the basis of the Loyalty Programme and define the rights and obligations of its Participants.
§ 2. Participation
1. The program is aimed at natural persons who make individual purchases.
2. Participation in the Loyalty Programme is free of charge.
3. The Programme Participant joins the program by creating a user account on the website https://www.happysnacky.pl
4. To create an account, you need the Participant's e-mail address.
5. Joining the programme is tantamount to acceptance by the Participant Terms and Conditions in full.
6. Participation in the programme, as well as the rights and obligations related to them, including the right to request a prize, cannot be transferred to other persons.
§ 3. Collecting and validity of points
1. For each PLN 1 (in words: one Polish zloty) spent in the store https://www.happysnacky.pl, the Participant is entitled to 1 loyalty point in the programme.
2. Points are added after the payment for the order is posted.
3. Points collected in the Loyalty Programme can be used when making payments for purchases on the website https://www.happysnacky.pl.
4. At any time during the Loyalty Programme, the Participant may check the status of the accumulated points in the My Account tab on the website https://www.happysnacky.pl, after logging in.
5. After making the transaction on the website https://www.happysnacky.pl, the user will receive an e-mail with information about the number of collected points.
6. Points earned after the transaction are valid until the last day of the calendar year in which they were granted. After the expiry of the above deadline, Points that have not been exchanged for Prizes in accordance with these regulations will expire and will be canceled.
7. An additional form of collecting points is adding opinions about the purchased product. You can receive an additional 10 points for reviewing the purchased product.
8. Maximum number of products that can be assessed and receive additional points: 10.
§ 4. Using collected points
1. Points collected in the Loyalty Program can be used when making payments for purchases on the website https://www.happysnacky.pl, without a minimum order amount.
§ 5 Complaint procedure
1.Complaints regarding matters related to the Loyalty Program should be submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with "complaint" in the subject line.
2. The organizer considers complaints as soon as possible. The maximum time for considering a complaint is 30 days.
3. The Organizer's decision regarding the complaint is final.
§ 6. Personal data protection
1. The personal data provided by participants will be processed for the purpose of implementing the Loyalty Programme, based on article 6 point 1 letter b) GDPR. The administrator of Personal Data is M4M Group Sp. z o. o.
2. The participant has the right to inspect his personal data and correct them, as well as request their removal.
3. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the competition.
§ 7. Final Provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions of Loyalty Programme are available on the website www.happysnacky.pl and at the Organiser's office.
2. In matters not covered by the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
3. The organizer reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions.
4. Any disputes that may arise between the Organizer and its Participants will be settled by the court competent for the residence of the Organizer.